Friday, November 7, 2008

Great Meeting!


We had a wonderful meeting at Hospice Hawaii last night. I'd love to hear feedback from others on how they feel it was and what type of further support we can arrange. It was very cathartic and heart-warming for me personally. We had a great turnout - see the photo above! Eric and I just feel so overwhelmed by all the love and support...to know that we are all going through this as a group is so comforting...and such a relief.

We've had so many wonderful visitors. As I sit writing this right now, I can hear Jim Franklin playing guitar and singing at Peggy's bedside...I'll blog more soon about all of our visitors and share some photos..we also have some big plans manifesting for the next couple weeks..stay tuned...

1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

That was an emotional and awesome meeting.
I left with a sense of peace and feel it is time for Peggy to leave this earthly existence. She made her plans in advance and we have to honor that.
I looked at the group gathered there and felt so privileged to be part of it.
"Barry" might have an autographed copy of the Watercolor Cat book but Peg's calendar is gracing the desk of my daughter's friend in the strife filled Gaza Strip. I smile when I think of this.
"Peg's World" is the BEST.
Mahalo Kimi and Eric.