Friday, July 18, 2008

Aloha Friday!

OK, so the guilt got to me and I'm at work...Ha ha! Nah, actually, I'm just here checking in since I have a free day today! Everyone, including my kids, went to the zoo today so I have a keiki-free day to myself! Thanks family! I went for a run and now I'm here at the house just checking in with Peggy and the gang.

Seems Peggy has been busy doing nose-paintings with her devoted assistants, Marvel and Recky. Lisa and Peggy named some of them and we've been having fun coming up with more titles today. Some of the gems from today's title brainstorming include -- "Hallucination", "Frontal Lobe Dementia", "Gung Gung's Goulash", "Cola's Dream", and "Nose Bleed".

Hope some of you make it out to Haleiwa to see us this weekend. My mouth is already watering at the thought of the fried green tomatoes and zucchini at the Big Wave Tomato Booth - I just want to bathe in that garlic aioli sauce they serve with it! Mmmmmmm!

For those of you who'd like to join us, we will be having a party for Rhea's last day on Tuesday. The theme is "We'll be 'Lost' without you, Rhea" (if you're reading this Rhea - surprise! Hope you like the theme!). Rhea is a big fan of the show "Lost" just like us, so we're thinking deserted island decor, etc. We'll be ordering food in...and FYI, Rhea is a vegetarian! The party will be at 12:30ish through the afternoon.

I'm attaching a few photos from yesterday...first one is of the guys starting to dig out for the foundation of the deck, next are some shots from the pool party (that's Sawyer in his new floaty suit jumping with glee into my mom's arms and then a cool shot of Eric goofin' off), then some photos of the fashion show and dance party that ensued last night at our house!





No comments: