Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday Update

I have both Sawyer and Indy here at Peggy's today. I dropped Indy off at school, but then got a call that she has a mouth blister. They have 5 kids out with hand-foot-mouth virus and so they wanted me to pick her up and take her to the doctor to have them check it out.

Both she and Sawyer have had it before. Most adults have already had it and built up an immunity to it. Indy doesn't seem to have any other symptoms - in fact, I can hear her and Sawyer squealing with delight in the living room as I write. They are riding bikes around the living room and don't seem the least bit ill, so that's good.

Peggy is very tired today. Apparently she didn't get much sleep last night because her eye was really bothering her and she had to be yankaured quite a bit. So Peggy has been napping this morning.

We have a new private hire training from 2 to 6pm today. Her name is Leah. She will also be training on Friday from 2 to 6. Yay!

No comments: