Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Getting Stuff Done!

Just wanted to let everyone know what Peggy has her ear doc appointment scheduled for this coming Friday afternoon.

I also emailed Dr. Cassella, Peggy's dentist, to let him know about the aching in Peggy's teeth.

I was also able to schedule a visit with Clarence Liu, Peggy's spiritual counselor. It has been a long time since we've had the pleasure of Clarence's presence - he will be coming to talk with Peggy in a couple weeks and hopefully we will be able to schedule him on a more regular basis again.

Spiritual counseling is offered as part of Peggy's HMSA palliative care benefit and when I asked her about it, she liked the idea of utilizing this benefit and seeing Clarence again.

1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

I am so glad that Clarence will be seeing Peg again....such a good idea.
AND I got to see Kosuke before he left. He was a special friend to us all.
Congratulations to Catherine. There sure has been a "baby explosion" since I first met Peggy.
Wonderful!!!!