Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday Monday

Getting lots done today now that Sawyer is feeling better (he's been sick and teething for the past couple weeks). It was a busy weekend for Peggy. On Saturday night she had Kosuke over since he is going to be heading back to Japan. Kosuke is the young Japanese man from Tenrikyo Temple that has been coming to chant/pray over Peggy for many years now. We are very sad to see him go.

On Sunday, Peggy had the Seglers over to celebrate Jason's birthday (which was on Saturday). Eric and Sawyer joined the pizza party as well. Indy and I were not able to attend since we had a tea party at my Aunty Pat's. My aunties have a tea party every year right before my grandma (my dad's mom) returns to Wisconsin (she stays with my mom and dad during the cold months!).

Magda's friend is coming by this afternoon to give Peggy a reiki treatment...Peg's eyes are pretty good today. Lisa's been spelling a bit, but mostly it's a mellow day around here.

No comments: