Thursday, August 23, 2007

Party Planning, Ferrous Sulfate, and PM Gel

Busy getting ready for Sawyer's party this Saturday at 4pm - hope you all can make it! Peggy is (of course) going crazy with ideas for the party...she LOVES parties - especially ones for kids! I've been trying to tell her to help me keep things simple. I know, I know - I hear you all laughing. Can't blame me for trying.

A few updates on Peggy's care. We noticed today that her Ferrous Sulfate schedule has been changed. She should now be getting 5ml 3x/a day at 10am, 12noon, and 10pm. Also, it has been rumored that Elroy is "hoarding" the PM Gel. This is true. Ty gave him a bunch of samples which he is keeping in his room, so if we need more, just ask him! It is very expensive and Elroy has been buying it for us at the store since we can't get a Rx for it. So it was so nice of Ty to bring some by for us. She even wrapped it up for Elroy like a present! Ha! He was thrilled...and so now, yes, he's hoarding it.

Exciting news about Shelly and Peggy's book, The Watercolor Cat - the release date is going to be October 17th! That's Indy's birthday (my dad's too)! How perfect is that?!

No comments: