Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Elroy's Birthday

I just put up the photos online from Elroy's birthday last night. And here's the link and my description of the event:

http://www.pegslegs.shutterfly.com

On August 7, 2007 we celebrated Elroy Chun's 80th Birthday at the Chun house! There was great food and great company as always. We had a "chinese rabbit" theme since Elroy was born in the Year of the Rabbit. We had a blast watching him open his rabbit shaped birthday ball filled with lots and lots of little gifts. You'll see that as he unraveled the yards and yards of crepe paper, the kids enjoyed dressing up as "paper monsters"!

Enjoy!

I'm off to drop off Indy at school and then to Peggy's to drop Sawyer off to Karen. I have to go down to the KHNL TV Station to meet Jacque Langley. Jacque was the film teacher who worked with her students to create the HPU video about Peggy. The film, which focused on the theme of "Death and Dying", is going to be shown sometime on KHNL or KFIVE. The video is only about 15 minutes, so they want to supplement it with a round table discussion about the film, death and dying, and Peggy. They have asked me and Cory from Healthcare to be a part of the round table. They are also going to have someone from St. Francis Hospice, Jacque, and a moderator. They will be filming it this morning. Wish me luck! I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: