Friday, August 3, 2007

More Stuff from Peg and Lolo

Lolo reported to me that Peggy said that Eric got some blood when suctioning - this is because of the cauterization that they did Tuesday. Peggy also said that she had pain in her left lung, but that it went away after suctioning and hasn't returned.

There was no blood yesterday, either on Andy's shift or on Lolo's, when suctioning. She said also feels congested. When Lolo suctioned yesterday, she said she got very little and it was slightly thicker than usual, but normal color.

Lolo also emailed me some stuff Peggy dictated for the blog last night and on Wednesday. Thanks for picking up my slack, Peg! Here's what Peggy has to say:

I had trouble with my eyes until 8pm. I have to put a large amount of PM at night when I am sleeping. If ever I get a tiny spot uncovered without PM, it will cause a lot of irritation.

Pat Gamble told us about her trip to Alaska on a private yacht. I love to travel vicariously through my friends. Kay Hoffman told us about her five week trip to Europe, including Spain, a farm house in Italy, and a week in London.

This afternoon we were treated to a visit and music by Kay Hampton. Kay played the accordion and I was shocked by her fabulous talent.

No comments: