Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yay! Eric's Back!

I'm happy happy happy to report that my handsome and helpful husband is back from his snowboarding adventure. He graciously took Sawyer for the day so that I could get some work done and he could do some father-son bonding. I was able to get more work done today with Rhea than I have in 2 weeks! We really cranked out a bunch of stuff and so I'm feeling wonderfully organized and back on my game!

There was no doc visit today. They are shooting for Thursday, but we reminded them that the ALS seminar is that day, so we'll see. Speaking of the ALS seminar, we hope to see you all there! We are having the team from ALS TDI here for dinner tomorrow. Can't wait to meet them all.

Marvel has been out sick with bronchitis. We're also sad to share that Marvel's grandma passed away last night, so please give Marvel an extra when you see her. Lolo is covering for her tomorrow.

We had talked about having a Lost Premiere party here at the house on Friday, but we are moving it to Saturday since we are going with Elroy to First Friday/Chinese New Year Celebration down in Chinatown this Friday. So the party will be on Saturday 6pm. We'll do it potluck/BYOB and will start the showing at 6:30pm - sound good to everyone?

1 comment:

Peter Richard said...

Marvel,
My condolences.

Peter