Thursday, January 24, 2008

Too Tired for Creative Blog Post Title




Sawyer is still feeling pretty sick, but he has started to finally perk up. At least we've seen him smile a few times today. Lisa, Maria Rose, and Peggy got him to smile for the first time this afternoon. Lisa put PBS Kids on for him and Maria Rose cooled him with a wet cloth and danced around with a stuffed squirrel to cheer him up!

I feel so grateful to have such loving support. What a wonderful village we have helping us raise our children!!! My mom and dad have also been helping me this week...what a relief. They are here now at our house so I have a few minutes to blog!

Peggy had a wonderful time last night at the mass last night. I've attached some photos from Lolo. Everyone who went said it was amazing. Peggy received a special blessing from Bishop Silva and the mele that Sean Tiwanak wrote for Mother Marianne was beautiful.

I'm happy to report that Julie Percell will be accompanying Lolo and Peggy to the ALS Research 101 seminar next week. Thank you all for registering - we have 50 registrants and we're still hoping for more!

There was supposed to be a doc visit at 5pm today...I will find out tomorrow the report on how it all went.

Suzanne Maurer is going to be leaving town in a few days and will be returning on Feb 10th. Hopefully all runs smoothly while she's away...I told her I'm beginning to have some abandonment issues, but she assured me that she will be returning and resuming her job as scheduling angel. Phew.

1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

With all that is going on with you and yours I'm amazed that you could etch out some time to blog and keep US informed.
I pray that Sawyer will be better tomorrow and that you will be able to rest.
Mahalo to you Kimi
PS...great pictures from the special Mass last night.