Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday Update

I've been fighting a cold since Friday night (compliments of Indy and Sawyer who have been rubbing their hanabada noses all over the place), but I'm feeling much better today. It didn't get in the way of me having a great weekend. I got to spend Saturday night out at Koolina with a couple of my girlfriends celebrating our birthdays. So fun!

I've been working on scheduling and have had a couple interviews. Matila's training went well last night. She will be training again on Saturday night. I think she's going to be great. I'm also waiting to hear back from Attention Plus who might have someone for us.

Today we got a visit from Elroy and Peggy's niece Gigi and her husband Clar. They live in Chicago. They are very into Indian culture and have an Indian music store (with a Hawaiian music section!) and they also do Sitar music performances. Very cool.

Peggy had her doctor visit today, but there isn't much to report. They are checking with Respiratory regarding the small leakage we are seeing with the trach. Dr. Davis was not really worried at all about this issue.

Marvel and her Aunty are here cleaning today. It smells so clean!

One last thing - below you'll see some photos from Peggy's little adventure with Sonia, Hanna, Marvel, and Karen. They said it was amazing. They got to see aerialists and capoeira performances - all in this guy's living room! Enjoy

OK, gotta go and take the kids to swim lessons.



No comments: