Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

So it is my birthday today! And tomorrow, us office gals are celebrating with a little lunch. It is Rhea's birthday on October 1st, so we are doing the combo birthday celebration.

I'm off to pick up Indy and meet Eric for dinner, so I don't have much time to blog right now. I really want to share all about how amazing and wonderful this past week has been with Leslie and Stuart and I promise to spend more time on this topic soon, but until then, just a few medical updates...

We were totally out of tons of supplies, but our savior Cathy picked a bunch of stuff up at HCA and dropped them off - Baza, saline, gloves, etc. They only had large gloves, but we can order some medium ones as soon as they are in. When Cathy was here Peggy asked her to check her lungs which she did. After some deep suctioning they sounded great.

I'm off and running - I'll post again soon!

No comments: