Thursday, May 31, 2007

Cats, Toe Appointment, Humidifier

Today I put flea medicine on all 3 cats. Cola and Jack got new sassy collars with bells (they are safety collars - they break away easily if they get caught on anything so they won't get strangled). I want to clean Peggy's room really good and vacuum/clean up any fleas/ants, but I need to wait until she's up in the chair one of these days.

I finally made her toe doc appointment. They can take her Monday afternoons so I set it for Monday June 11 at 3:30pm. I figured she wouldn't want to go to the podiatrist next Monday on her birthday! Cab will be coming to pick her up at 2:45pm. His office is in POB 2.

I bought a humidifier at Walmart today since Eric is planning to fix the AC tomorrow. The eye doc said that she shouldn't have the AC without a humidifier.

No comments: