Monday, October 6, 2008

Birthday Plans for Indy!

Just spoke to Sawyer's doctor and his lab results came back NEGATIVE for Salmonella, so it is a just a flu bug that we are passing around. Yay! Spoke to Lolo and she is still sick...poor thing! Get better Lolo, we miss you and we need you!!! Eric is still feeling junk too...he's trying to sleep it off before he has to coach this afternoon.

I'm getting lots of work done at home. As I'm looking at my calendar, I'm realizing that we have Indy's 5th birthday just around the corner! We are not going to do anything big this year, but are planning on a little after-school gathering in Peggy's room, so please mark your calendars...

We will have Indy's birthday celebration in Puna's room on Friday, October 17th at 3pm. I am not going to tell her anything about it...we're just going to let it be a surprise! I'm going to bring her over right after school and we'll arrive around 3pm. I'm planning on having the room decorated and we'll have cupcakes! We'll hang out until about 6 or so and then head to Zippy's for dinner (per Indy's request!).

Hope you all can join us for the surprise! We'd love to have you in the room waiting for our birthday princess.

No comments: