Thursday, March 6, 2008

Peggy's Eyes Better

As the day went by, Peggy's eyes got better. Lolo kept her eyes patched throughout the day and kept giving her PM gel which seemed to help things tremendously. By the time Evan from Archinoetics (brain wave guy) came for a meeting in the afternoon, Peggy was able to spell out some words. She seemed way more alert and responsive when I left today than she was this morning.

We had a lot of helpers today...tons of people in and out. Jim Franklin came by and sang in Peggy's room (with Magda, Betsy, and Andy doing back up vocals!). We had a lot of people dropping off great stuff. Too many fabulous people to name! Kat came by to help and little Sundae showed off his new "puppy cut"! Too cute! Donna Sullivan was sorting and tagging ALL DAY! She was still there when I left!

I had to leave because Sawyer had a huge meltdown. He was crying so hard he puked right in front of some visitors that Evan brought by. Not cute. Sawyer and Indy are just a little under the weather and I'm fighting whatever they have. But tomorrow I WILL BE FINE. I will be fine. I will be fine.

By the way, Karen left early today to go see her NEW GRANDBABY! Her daughter, Chas, just had another baby girl (they already have 2 boys and 1 girl). Congratulations!!!

No comments: