Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Review From Pukeville


Well, just minutes after I posted that last blog, Indiana threw up her whole breakfast. She was still chipper and charming so we hoped that it was just a one time puke and that she might be able to pull herself together for Easter at Peggy's. But by 1pm she had thrown up at least 3 times. She actually asked to stay home which shows you just how junk she was feeling. So we sent Eric off to the house with food and stuff for the party and Indy, Sawyer, and I stayed home.

We heard from Eric and my parents that the party was fun. The best part was hearing about how Eric put on the Easter Bunny costume and it had been totally sprayed with cat pee - yuck! Sounds like the kids, Peggy, and the whole gang had a great time - so sorry we missed it. My Easter consisted of watching "Mary Poppins" and cleaning up throw up (Indy continued to puke on the hour for the rest of the day). I was however very grateful that my mom and dad came by to relieve me for a bit and brought with them some of the yummy food from the party. I got to have some of Fortuna's potatoes which is what I was most disappointed about missing! Oh, and of course I was sad that I didn't get to see all of you...but really, did you taste those potatoes?

Indy is still feeling a little sick today, so I'm home with her today. OK - gotta go take care of da kids.

No comments: