Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Back in Pukeville


Indy was getting better and even got to visit Peggy yesterday. We thought she was on the mend, but just threw up again a few minutes ago. She's perked up quite a bit, but obviously still has some tummy upset. We thought little Sawyer was in the clear too but last night he started throwing up and having diarrhea too. Same thing as Indy - mild fever too. He's doing OK - we're just working hard to keep him hydrated. Needless to say I'm home again with them.

I should probably follow my own advice about not talking about what I don't want more of - but when you're cleaning up puke and diarrhea for 3 days it is hard to focus on much else. But I'm working on it. I'm visualizing healthy kids and happy parents moving on to better (and drier) days.

OK - so back to Peggy - She had her Dr. Davis appointment late in the afternoon yesterday. The most important thing from it was a change in her citrucel dose. The citrucel has been giving her some acid reflux, so they reduced it to 1 tbsp with 240 ml water every 4 hours at 6am, 12pm, 4pm, and 8pm.

No comments: