Monday, January 22, 2007

Kimi Health Update

This is about Kimi, not Peggy...so...some of you may have heard that I hit with mastitis AGAIN. Only this time it was much more serious. I started feeling feverish Friday and actually ended up in the emergeny room with a 104 degree fever on Saturday. I was given antibiotics and am feeling much better finally today (Monday). I was laid up all weekend with fever, but thank goodness for my amazing husband! Eric took care of me and the kids all weekend. What a guy.

So, while I have to nurse through the mastitis to help it clear up, you can bet that Sawyer's days on the boob are numbered. I gave it a good shot and made it 5 months, but I think this is it. The good news is that he has no problem with a bottle and we've found a great organic formula that he likes and tolerates well. Plus he's raring to eat real food, though we're trying to hold him off for another month or so.

So that's my news. I should be back in to work tomorrow, though I'll be taking it easy this week as I recover.

No comments: