Thursday, September 25, 2008

Best Birthday EVER!!!

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday! Eric and I took the morning off to go stand-up paddle surfing. Then we went to Peggy's at noon to find a party waiting for us in Peg's room! The office girls came up with a theme (Hello Kitty) and some yummy veggie food for me and Rhea (our special surprise guest!). Karen also brought some kalbi for the carnivores!

We celebrated my birthday and Eric's (September 30) and Rhea's (October 1). Marvel and Peggy came up with the second part of the menu - oven dried tomatoes, potatoes, and salmon. Aunty Pat Lokatos came strolling in with the hit of the party - Cosmopolitans!!!

Lolo came with one of my favorite desserts - red velvet cupcakes from Hokulani Bakery! Mmmmmm! The food was great, the company divine, and the cosmos - dangerously delicious! We were laughing all afternoon! Eric, Rhea, and I were blessed with amazing gifts and memories that will last forever! Thank you all for making the day so special - I am so grateful for all the love!!! Maybe it was the cosmos, but I'm sure it was the best party yet!!!

We went home for a quiet evening in and Peggy and the gang went out to Les Mis! Party Animals!

I'm off to Costco to pick up some Champagne and other goodies for our Spa Party tomorrow! Can't wait! Looking forward to seeing you all there! XOXO





No comments: