Monday, December 3, 2007

Peggy Getting G-Tube Replaced at Queens

I got a call from Marvel this afternoon that Peggy's g-tube (feeding tube) had popped out and was not going back in. Cory from HCA told Marvel that Peggy needed to go to the ER to get it replaced, but that she didn't need to go by ambulance. So they called 5 Star Transcare who took Peggy down to the ER.

I got a call from Pat (the B on shift with Marvel) this evening. She said that they were still at Queen's because Peggy's trach was gurgling quite a bit and she was bubbling at the mouth/nose and so they figured they would have it looked at while they were there. Dr. Davis was in the loop and on his way to see them. I have not heard back from them yet, but I assume that they are doing fine and will be heading back home soon.

I'll update everyone as I get more info...right now I'm off to bed!

No comments: