Thursday, December 20, 2007

Off to Molokai!

Tomorrow morning, Eric, Indy, Sawyer, and I are off to spend the weekend on Molokai with some good friends. Elroy and Peggy agreed to watch the grand-dog, so Maka will be staying at the house. I've been jamming around trying to get all my work and Christmas stuff done. I feel pretty good about what I've accomplished and so I am finally starting to get excited. Since we come back mid-morning on Christmas Eve, we had to get all of our shopping, wrapping, etc. done by today! But we did it!

We are going to be staying at some cottages in Kaunakakai - we don't have much planned beyond RELAXING. Eric and some of the others will be going on the hike down to Kalaupapa, but since the kids are too little, we'll just hang back at the beach. It has been a while since my last vacation and I'm really looking forward to leaving my computer at home!

Which brings me to my next point...I don't plan to check my email this weekend and this will be my last blog until after Christmas I'm sure, so hope everyone has a very merry Christmas! Peggy's been doing fine and is looking forward to the holiday festivities. Despite her list of issues for Dr. Davis, she seems to be in good spirits and health. Respiratory came by today and Lolo said that they said that everything looks great with the vent.

By the way, all Peg's Legs, the office girls have made little gifts for you - please take one from the basket in Peggy's room the next time you're there. Just a small token of our deep gratitude and admiration for all that you do! Have a great weekend and Mele Kalikimaka!

Oh - and one last very important note! I got a text from Kelly and she is going to be induced tonight or tomorrow! So baby is on her way! Congratulations, Kelly!

1 comment:

Kalani said...

Molokai is good for just that, to relax! I usually do that when I go, and my cousins say the same thing. "Ho, every time we go Molokai all we do is eat and sleep, eat and sleep." hahaha