Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Touching Base...

Indy was home sick again today so I was not into work, but I know a few things have been going on. Lehua told me that today Peggy's cuff was bothering her. She had Helena call Denise to see if she could deflate/reinflate and she got the OK. Helena only got 11 ccs out. She put 15 cc back in and Peggy said she felt better.

Marvel is not feeling well. She had to leave her shift earlier today - thankfully the AMAZING Pat Gamble came to our rescue and covered the last part of Marvel's shift from about 7 until 10pm. If anyone would like to trade some shifts with Marvel, I'm thinking she could use a break for a few days at least. Let me know...

I'll be back into work tomorrow. The kids and I are doing much better and I know Indy will be ready to return to school tomorrow. I hear Elroy is sick too. Sheesh. What's going on?! Take your vitamins everyone!

No comments: