Thursday, June 28, 2007

Coverage for Lehua and Other Stuffs

As some of you know, Lehua Silva sliced her finger on her dominant hand on some glasses at Chili's last night (her other job) and had to go to the ER and get stitches. She is OK, but is not going to be able to work for a while - plus she's on vicodin for the pain. I've been working on covering her shifts over the next few days and have gotten GREAT response! Kelly is covering tomorrow 10 to 2pm and Hanna is covering Monday AM shift, BUT WE STILL NEED TO COVER:

THIS SUNDAY 10 to 2 am or even Sunday evening 6 to 10 and I can switch Marvel to 10 to 6pm. Let me know if you can help out!!!!!

HCA has found coverage for Sunday and Tuesday, so that's great. Michelle is taking Tuesdays and Misty and Cathy are splitting Sunday nights. Phew. But I'm still looking to train others as back up. I'm thinking we're going to need to find another private hire to train for daytime back up as well. Let me know if you have any leads.

I have both kids here with me today. Indy is watching 101 Dalmations with Peggy right now and Sawyer is at my feet eating Baby Wipes. By the way...it is Kelly's birthday this coming Saturday!!! Happy Birthday Kelly!

No comments: