Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Car Drama

I've been slacking on the blogging lately since I've had crazy car drama. My car has been randomly deciding not to start - usually at the most inopportune moments. I finally had to take it in yesterday and they worked on it all day so I was stuck without a car. They "fixed" it and did all kinds of stuff that cost us an arm and a leg. Well, fine, but then this morning my car wouldn't start. Argh. So I had to take it in again. Luckily we're borrowing our friend's van. Oh, well...enough about me!

Tuesday there was some trouble with the feeding tube. It just kept saying "DEL DOSE" whatever that means. So Apria came and they taught Lolo how to fix it. I haven't talked to her about it yet to get filled in, but they fixed it so that's good.

Today Respiratory Home Care is here to do a full vent check and also to check the pressure. Cathy is here too which is great. We really weren't sure if we'd see her again after Tuesday's maggot experience. I will post later the report from Respiratory.

No comments: