Friday, February 6, 2009

Roster

We've gotten a great response on our roster and it is turning out great! Thank you to the 25 of you who have responded thus far...I've entered in what I've gotten so far...but SO MANY of you are missing!!! Please spread the word and remind your pals to get their info in...also, I would love some feedback on a couple of things...

1 - Would it be helpful to include on the roster if the person was an "A", "B", private hire, etc.? I'm thinking it might help to identify people? Or is it not necessary?

2 - Please let me know if there are non-Peg's Legs that you would like included on the roster such as any HCA nurses, PC Gallery Girls, Peggy's family - help me think of who should be included!

3 - If there are people that you know that aren't on email or people that you really want to make sure get on the roster, please let me know so we can track them down!!!


Here are the instructions again:

Please email the following to this email pegslegsroster@yahoo.com by Friday, February 13th:

Full Name
Phone (up to 3 numbers)
Email
Mailing Address

No comments: